Laser hair removal is the newest hair removal method to be put on the market. Laser hair removal is the best permanent hair removal system, because it removes the hair painlessly and permanently from root, from where it begins to grow.
Many experts strongly recommend treating yourself to laser hair removal and getting rid of the hair once and for all, particularly on the face where it is the most visible and always the hardest to remove as it is the most sensitive. It is an expensive procedure but, in the long run is definitely worth the money.
Laser hair removal is easy, fast and one that will put a stop to that hair growth that you just don’t want to put up with any longer. It doesn’t hurt and it will put a stop to that growing hair you don’t want.
The Advantages of Laser Hair Removal
- Laser hair removal is considered extremely safe if performed properly and by qualified specialists.
- A majority of clients have reported long lasting results and even permanent hair removal.
- A laser hair removal treatment can be carried out on large areas such as the chest, back, and legs in one session.
- If there is re-growth after laser hair removal this will be much lighter and finer in texture than before.
- It can be virtually painless when compared with waxing and electrolysis as a means of body hair removal.
Laser Hair Removal Process
Though the technology is complicated, how hair removal by laser works is pretty simple. It has to do with the pigment or depth of color in the hair and skin. Typically the follicle is darker than the hair itself and this is where and how the laser hair removal takes place.
During the hair removal by laser process, the focused light beam of the laser is directed specially at the follicle at the base of the hair. Absorption by the follicle eventually results in its ceasing to grow hair in that area. It is a slow process but one that gets better with time.
Laser Hair Removal Centers
You should never simply select your laser hair removal center at random from the Yellow Pages if you are looking to have hair removed from your body. You do not want to put your self at risk so select a center with a good reputation.
If you are looking for a laser hair removal clinic there are many choices available to you, such as Pure Laser, which is considered as being the largest and most experienced privately owned aesthetic company in all of the United States and Canada.
Another popular laser hair removal center is Advanced Laser and Cosmetic Center. This is located in Toronto, Canada, and which is a longstanding company that has gained an incredibly respected and notable reputation over the years.
Laser Hair Removal for Men
Laser hair removal for men is an ideal solution for those men who have excessive hair on their chest, back, or legs, and in particular, many of the more athletic men such as runners, swimmers, or cyclists, for instance, enjoy the advantages of laser hair removal for men as a way to accomplish that of better athletic results.
Other Hair removal products for men include:
- Shaving razor
- Hair removing creams
Permanent Hair Removal
There are three techniques used in permanent hair removal and they do not include waxing, which is classified as a semi-permanent technique:
- First on the list is electrolysis – an epilator, which is an electronic device, inserted into a hair follicle and the hair is removed lock, stock and barrel. One treatment of electrolysis is usually not enough, but with each successive treatment the growth becomes more and more thin. Electrolysis can remove unwanted hair except for hair in the nose and ears.
- The IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) is the new kid on the block. This method uses green and infrared light waves emitting energy in required bursts into the hair follicle. This method is considered better than the rest.
- Laser hair removal entails a laser beam that impregnates the follicle and destroys the hair root. But do not expect instant results, as you will need multiple visits to completely obliterate the hair.
Laser hair removal is just one of the wonders of modern dermatology, technology that can make a woman look more beautiful in the shortest amount of time and in the safest way possible.